Tuesday, January 29, 2013

It Is Tuesday...

So here I am...writing again.  I kind of want to do this a few times a week as sort of a mini-reflection of what has been going on in my life.

This has been an extremely stressful week...but it actually has not been that bad.  Okay...that does not really make sense.  What I am saying is that this week was supposed to be one of the most stressful weeks of this semester, and it actually has not turned out that bad.  I had just spent the weekend up in Michigan with my boyfriend's family and had a fantastic time!  I was secretly very stressed throughout the weekend, but God soon gave me peace.

God is good at that...ya know...the whole "peace" thing.  When troubles come my way, I know that He is right beside me.  There has been a lot on my mind with things, but He is constantly giving me peace about them.  That is a huge relief!

In a little less than two weeks I am heading back home with Chris.  I am so excited!  Even a three-day weekend is perfect for me to just sit and relax.  Chris and I have some exciting news that we are praying about, but I probably will not say anything until it becomes official.  God has definitely blessed me with Chris, and I want to honor Him more than anything!

Well...I am going to end this.  Chapel service is starting in a half hour, and I have to finish getting ready.

Until tomorrow...(or the next...)

No comments:

Post a Comment