Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A Reminder of Who I Am :)

This post is to remind myself that I like me...for being me...and you should like yourself too!

I've been through a lot.  So many people think my life is so easy, and nothing too horrible has gone on in my life.  Well...I have suffered through many trials...but I realized that through each trial, I built character and learned more about myself.

As I think about everything that has happened in my life (good and bad)...I realized that God has really protected me.  I have gotten so much stronger through each situation.

I have so much going for me.  Yes, I face struggles, but I feel like God is letting me use these struggles to grow and use them as a testimony to others.  I even see that the most genuine people are the most beautiful.  Looking back at who I am...I like me.  God likes me for being me.  God says I'm good enough.  I think I will stick to His word over a teenage boy...

So for you readers out there, I encourage you to accept who you are and love yourself.  The many situations you face in life make you who you are.  Embrace it.  In troubled times thank God from how you've grown from it.

I just think God is awesome. He really is :)

So here I am world.
I'm me...and I like it.

1 comment:

  1. preach it sister...you have grown so much with this experience. Unfortunately sometimes we have to hurt and be hurt before we can grow. You Rock!!

    ReplyDelete