Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Shan't Be No Ordinary Man!

Hello world!  A new girl is in town!  Ok, actually I've been around for awhile, but hey...it was a great opener...and you're still reading...and I'm still rambling...

I am a college freshman about to enter my second semester of school.  I have no man holding me down.  I see this as a great opportunity to start looking for a man to marry.  Ok, ok....great, now I have to explain myself.  First, I am not "looking" for a man.  God will provide me one, but I can definitely be open minded to guys.  Second, I am nowhere ready to marry, but I should start finding a man who I could someday see myself walking down the aisle with.  Third, I...don't have a third.

The man who I will someday marry will be no ordinary man.  I could just go off and list everything I think I want in a man...or I can just admit that I believe that God will provide a man not with qualities that I think I want, but qualities that He knows I will want.

Let's just say I have been through a lot in my life.  I mean, everyone else has faced a lot of things in their life as well, but I have really been hurt before...multiple times...through multiple situations.  I am not going to let that dwell over my life...I'm here...I've grown...I've got God protecting me.

It is kind of cool to think that God will not only protect me, but also put a man in my life to protect me as well.

This is a short post...mainly because it took so long to write with all of the breaks to refill up my glass of milk.  I guess where I am getting at today is that I really need to start trusting God in that He will provide me with a man that is exactly who I need.  I need to start raising my standards in men as well...chances are, I will not be hurt as much.  God will also give me a man who will make a great team with me to help further His kingdom.

So, I'm giving it to You, God!


No comments:

Post a Comment