Thursday, March 29, 2012

A Final Chapter...For Awhile

So if you may have not noticed, I am not posting this on a Tuesday.  I guess you can say that it has been a very busy week.  I completely forgot to write one for this week.

Well...if you were not aware...this is also my last written post for awhile.  I plan on sticking just to my video blogs for awhile.

Anywho...my week, you ask?  Splendid.  This year is flying by! One more month of school.  Being honest, I wish it would not end so quickly.  Maybe it is just the freshman enthusiasm in me, but I am going to miss being at college.  I feel like I will be so bored at home this summer.  I do know that God will give me opportunities to be used by him, though.  I am just so blessed with what he is doing in my life right now.

One thing I am happy to thank God for is this beautiful campus I am attending right now.  It is so awesome to just go outside and admire God's beautiful creation.  The other evening I was out with my boyfriend dancing in the rain, and praising God for how BIG he really is.  Lightning...Thunder (in that particular order) rain...rain...rain!  Words cannot begin to describe how excited I get when I see nature at its finest.

Another thing I am thankful for is surviving this first year of college.  Now I know that I still have one more month, but I will be happy to admit to my mom that I am going to pass.  I was never afraid of not passing, but there were some events earlier in the year that did make my life feel so traumatic.  I got by...with Christ.  That is the only way I could have gotten by.  God said: "Never will I leave you nor forsake you." -Deuteronomy 31:6

God is right there by your side.  Talk to me.  I can tell you how he has been by my side this year.  Trust God!

Probers 3:5-6 says: "Trust in the LORD will all your hearts and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight."


These past four months have been so amazing blogging about how God is working in my life.  I hope to continue my blogs when I can.  For now, I am sticking to my video blogs.  Someday I will come back to writing these, but I am taking a break so I do not get burnt out.  


If you enjoy doing something like blogging, I highly encourage you to do so.  God has given everyone certain gifts, and it is such a cool experience to let God use you.

 I give all the credit to my God.

"For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the faith God has distributed to each of you.  For just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others.  We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us.  If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully." -Romans 12:2-8



No comments:

Post a Comment