Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Nature's Beauty

So today was a very blessed day.  So blessed...that I just now realized that I have a blog to write because I have not been in my dorm all day.

It was soooo beautiful outside!!! Spring seems to be approaching and everyone wants to just be outside.  I do not blame them, it is so nice out.  I cannot wait for when the new chicks are born, and the flowers start to bloom.  The winter blues are going away, and the end of school is approaching faster than ever.

This is a short post, but I just want to remind everyone to enjoy God's creation outside when you can.  God created this world for us to live in, and sometimes I do not get as amazed at its beauty as much as I should.

Tomorrow should be a FANTASTIC day.  Enjoy it!  Go outside when you can and be in awe at what God has created.  Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment