Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Deep Breath

It is Tuesday already?  Praise the Lord!

Some may complain that it is only Tuesday, but I have had a lot to give praise about.  Yesterday I thought that this was going to be the worst week ever.  I was so sick, and I have recently been piled up with projects.  Ok, so now as I type this, it does not seem like I have a whole lot to complain about.  I guess today just seems a lot better than yesterday.  I feel a little bit better, and I got one project completed and presented.

God just knows how to take care of me when I need it....well, I need it all of the time.  We as humans are helpless without God.  I seriously do not know what I would do without him.  When I get so caught up in the stresses of life I often forget that God is there to help get me through it.

Philippians 4:13 says: "I can do all this through him who gives me strength."

That is so true! I know it is true because I experience it every day! I thought yesterday would never end, but I can gladly say that it has all passed.  The crud I was all worried about is over, and now I actually have time today to just rest and thank God.

Ok, so I may have skipped my first class today, (sorry you found out this way, mom) but I have rested up and am ready for whatever is ahead of me.  Zumba tonight? ...Sure.

What I am getting at is that God is pushing me through.  I owe it all to him.  He has even been so gracious to provide amazing people in my life to encourage me throughout the day even when I have no motivation whatsoever.

Have stresses in life? ...give it to God.

Having a crappy day?...tomorrow is near.

Need to rest? ...me too...but I know that God is taking care of me and will give me that moment to rest.

Have a great week everyone.  Give it to God :)

No comments:

Post a Comment