Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Revived

Wow.  It seems like it has been so long since I have wrote a blog.  Well, it is Tuesday.  Here I am, world!

I am laughing right now because I have spent my whole weekend writing papers for school and I finally got done, but now I am writing once again.  At least I enjoy this type of writing...

So...This week has been pretty exciting.  I have been back at school for almost a month now and we are in the middle of our revival week! It has been such an amazing experience.  It is so easy to get caught up in the school work and other things going on in life and forget what it is really about...glorifying God!!!

This has been a great opportunity to just open up and give it all to Him.

Through this last semester, I have found that college is my new home.  My life is here now and it has been so nice coming into this semester with a positive outlook on the next chapter in my life.  Yes, I still have people back at home that I love dearly, but college is pushing me more and more to grow into the woman-of-Christ God has planned for me.

Today in chapel, we had a few speakers talk about being called.  You know, called...as in God hinting of opportunities to work and glorify Him.  Going to Olivet, I really do not think I came here for my career...I came here because I was called.  God has a purpose for my life, and knows this is the perfect place for me to equip myself for the next thing He has planned for me.

I am so excited as to what God is going to be doing in my life.

Well...it is revival week.  God is doing awesome things on this campus.  Let's get out of the winter blues, and start praising the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment