Thursday, January 26, 2012

It's Just One of Those Weeks...

At the beginning of the week, I was really having doubts on how awesome this week was going to be..it actually turned out quite humorous.

Sunday night I went ice skating.  Man, ice skating is so much fun...now if only I was actually good at it...anyway, I walked a way with a blister...or two...so worth it though...

Monday seemed pretty good. Ran a few miles in the weight room...and came back to dropping a bottle of body wash on my foot. Yep...big bruise...my poor feet...

Tuesday I woke up to take an online test for my class.  I dropped my book on my toe which left a big gash...and blood...all over...how many band-aides have I used this week??

Yesterday I woke up fearfully avoiding anything messing with my feet...I must have had my eyes too open and on the lookout because I happened to get shampoo in my eye which left my eye bloodshot and foggy-eyed for half the morning...

Today...ah today.  You would think I would be scared to walk out of my dorm without some form of bubble wrap around me...I didn't have bubble wrap though...hmmph...well, so far I can proudly admit to no new injuries.  (Please feel free to knock on wood at this point.)

I was actually struggling with coming up with something to write about today, but as I thought about it...sometimes it is weeks like these where all I need to do is stop...breath...and laugh a little.

God adds humor in our lives at some points or another.  Do you have any funny stories about this week? Please do tell!  Anyways, have a safe* rest of the week :)


No comments:

Post a Comment