Sunday, January 8, 2012

My Last Day Home

I made it!  Winter break is coming to a close, and tomorrow I head back to school.  So many things have happened while I have been here.  Despite some issues, I did have an amazing break...but...I have seen everyone I need to see, so going back will be nice.

This morning I am heading to church.  I am not going to lie, I really need to get my heart right before I head to church.  I feel like I am going for the wrong reasons.  So...I am spending this morning in prayer to get my heart right with God before I walk into the church doors.

Today is my last day in the 309 for awhile and I should really try and leave my mark before I leave...ok, not my mark, but rather God's mark...through me.  I pray that God can use His love through me to impact others today.

Yes, this is a short post.  I will pick up more when I am back at school.  Today I just really need to focus on getting my heart right with God before I leave.

...I should probably also focus on packing...

SMS (Shine) By: David Crowder Band

No comments:

Post a Comment