Sunday, January 22, 2012

Moments Like These...

Hello world...today rings another day to praise the Lord.

It is a great feeling...it really is.  My life has surprisingly been going very well these past few weeks.  Despite, the pounding of homework, God has really been doing things with me this semester.  Who knows...the pounding of homework is probably good for me to...

As I have been through a lot within the last few months, it just seems as if I really do not have a whole lot to complain about right now.

I guess I am not trying to brag at all about how my life has been pretty good within the last few weeks...I have just come to the realization that there are other people who need my love, support, and prayers as they face their trials right now.  God has me feeling strong right now, and I feel like others need someone like me to be there for them when they feel so weak.

Looking back through the last few months, I feel as if I have been pretty selfish about what I have been facing to where I have not shown my support to others who have also been hurting.  Maybe this period of things finally going right in my life is my chance to show my love to others...or...God's love to others...through me.

Everyone faces good and bad periods in our walk with Christ...or even just in our life.  I think it is how we respond to those times that makes us more mature.

Right now I am just very blessed and thankful that I can start this school semester on a good note.  There may be trials that come my way, but I will try and be thankful even through those times.

Like I said above, I can be using this time to show care for others.  I have never done this in a blog post before, but if there is anything that you need prayer about, feel free to Facebook message me, or comment here.  Your comment can even be left anonymous.

It truly is not about being thankful that my life is going good right now, it is about making God my life...for He is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment