Thursday, June 28, 2012

100th Post Reflection

100 posts already?!

(Erin, I am sorry I am also acknowledging 100 posts this week! Haha.)

It is crazy to believe that I have so many posts...so many God moments...so many lessons...so much growth.  Go God!  It is so cool what God has been doing this past year.  I owe all of the credit to Him.

I originally started writing these when I was going through a tough time in my life.  It sounds lame, but when a breakup goes bad and your identity was all in that person...it is hard to find who you really are. It was then that I found my identity in Christ, again.  He swept me off my feet.  Christ told me I was worth something.  He put the nudge on me to start blogging.  I look back at posts from December and I am in awe with what God was doing.

In December I created a post about waiting...well...for a man.  I did not need a man in my life right now.  The one I wanted to turn to was God...He is still the one I want to turn to.  Well..."insert rather cute/funny story of how God put Chris in my life" and I am where I am today.  God has been taking care of our relationship more than ever.  I actually looked back at my old posts from the advice I wrote on my blog to keep myself in check as Chris and I became closer.  It is weird how God works in ways where I am even inspired by myself in these blogs.

It has been almost seven months since I first started writing.  God was really working in me...but He is also working me now...just in a different way.  I am at a different place in my relationship with God.  There are some days where I wish I was as enthusiastic as I was in the winter...but God has been doing something with me nonetheless.

I feel so blessed.  God's unconditional love is the best feeling in the world.  He has also placed so many great people to encourage me this year.

100 posts and I still have a huge adventure ahead of me with Christ.

Psalm 100: "Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth.  Worship the LORD with gladness; come before him with joyful songs.  Know that the LORD is God.  It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.  Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.  For the LORD is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations."

I can only imagine the great things God has in store for me this upcoming year as I grow closer to Him.  One thing I have learned is to not anticipate, but just participate :)


No comments:

Post a Comment