Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A Destiny Planned By God

God is good....He is great!

I may find myself repeating this many times, but I am truly blessed.  The last year has been a roller coaster of emotions...but God pulled me through!  Something that He has truly blessed me with is my boyfriend, Chris.

Chris was someone that I never planned...nor expected to have in my life.  We had been friends since the first few weeks of school, but through a little nudging by us...and some friends...we were placed together.

I am not going to lie, this relationship has been so awesome.  Keeping God at the center of our relationship has really made us stronger, but has also protected us from mistakes that we do not want to get ourselves into.  Actually, things have worked out so well for us that I just keep getting closer to him.  That is not a bad thing at all...what is bad is if I do not keep my guard up and make him an idol.

It is so easy to want to just plan out my life.  I want to figure everything out...but doing that is only doubting what God's plans are for me.

Looking back at what God has done this year with other things...He has made those things better than I could ever imagine them even turning out.  This is just another thing I need to sit back and let God take over.  I am slowly becoming at peace.  It is just an exciting thing.  Putting faith in what God has for me may seem stressful at times, but it is only getting me closer to the great things He has in store for me! Only He knows what is ahead for me, and I am ok with that.

Who knows what those plans are, but I will sit back and enjoy the ride till then. Praise the Lord! :)

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to proser you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." -Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment