Monday, June 25, 2012

A Stressed Mess

Stress.  It is summer and I still have the ability to gain stress...who knew?  Well...since school has not left me...I am yet again stressed out about my classes...well...class...Biology that is.

As I am extremely nervous about this next test, I have managed to gain peace.

It has become rather difficult to come up with things to praise God about when it comes to my class, but I have managed to praise God...just because.

God is going to get me through...I know it.  I am already half way done with the class...only a month left to go!

Being a student first is truly my number one priority right now...and that must be above work, and my (not so) social life.

I will be obedient...and put my full effort into this class.  It will be over before I know it.

Goal to get through my Biology class: Praise God...just because :)

No comments:

Post a Comment