Saturday, June 30, 2012

Audience of One

I did it.  Another month of posting blogs.  It is so cool to look back on these and read what God was doing.

These were originally intended to be written as another communication device to God, but it slowly turned into something I was doing to please everyone else reading.

This blog is my way of talking to God.  He deserves all of the glory.  He is the one that was always there.  He is the one planning out my life.  I am only here to follow.  This blog is for an audience of one.

God,
Thank you for such an amazing year.  There were hard times, but your love proved greater.  I have so much to be thankful for, and I owe it all to you...even when I do not deserve it at all.  The people you have placed in my life mean the world to me and I do not want to let them go.  I have know that there will be awesome opportunities to prove your love to others this year, and I find that so exciting.  I am not anticipating...I am here participating.

I am yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment