Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tomorrow is a New Day :)

...So this is what it is like to feel exhausted...

Today was the first day of a crazy eight weeks ahead of me.  This was my second class day for my summer biology course I am taking, but it was my first day topping it on with work.  As much as I want to complain my brains out right now, I will not.  Besides, I know I only have one brain and saying I would complain multiple brains out would be impossible....and messy.

Why am I talking about brains coming out??  I need sleep.

The tole is getting to me. I wake up, go to class, work, then begin the whole process.  I have not had an opportunity to read a book, or lay outside, or just workout.  You could say it has made me slightly depressed.

Creepy old men figuring out my name at DQ and saying extremely creepy things has also not helped.

I just need a break.

It is actually nice because I realize that this is my break time.  For the next eight hours I can sleep before I begin the cycle all over again.  Blogging helps me relax.  I often complain and get stressed about way too many things.  I actually find myself talking and complaining about it more often than I go to seek God about it.  Writing these every day helps to clear my mind and in a way...realize that God is right there by my side.

This summer may be stressful, but God is going to pull me through.  He has placed wonderful people in my life to encourage me.

I guess a problem I am also facing is that I bottle all my stress and anxiety inside...and I am starting to let it out on my boyfriend.  I feel bad.  This is not who I really am, and I do not want him to see me like this.  I guess I just spend my day putting on a smile to where I just break down at the end of the day.

Ok...ok...as I type this it sounds like I am having an extremely difficult time.  No, I am not.  I just get stressed out every couple days, and need to get my emotions out...it's what women do...right?

As I am rambling...I am finding I am losing sight of the point I was really trying to get to.

When I am getting all worked up and stressed out about life, I am doubting God's plans for me.  He does not want me sulking every night about how annoying my day was.  He wants me maturing and humbling myself for what he has in store.

I think I can go to sleep in peace now.  I just needed to write this and realize that I do need to give this to God.

Tomorrow will be a better day :)



No comments:

Post a Comment