Sunday, June 24, 2012

A Holy Marriage

Ok, so I forgot to post yesterday...yeah.

Yesterday I had the lovely opportunity to attend a wedding.  Weddings are just so beautiful!  Something that struck me was how sacred a marriage really is.  It is not only a happy thing, but a holy thing.

Christ designed marriage from the very beginning of mankind.  He knew that Adam needed a partner to complete him and contain characteristics of God that he may not have.  With that being said, marriage allows a man and a woman to come together as one and become the couple God has designed them to be.

Now I still have to get through college before I start thinking about marriage, but it is just a fascinating thing to think about.

Till then...I am praying that God is shaping me into the wife my husband will need me to be.  Someday I will be able to show that certain kind of love to my husband that I have never been able to show/give to anyone else.

It will be so cool to someday be in a marriage that is holy.  For now, I am just a nineteen year-old college sophomore on my own path to becoming like Christ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment