Saturday, December 24, 2011

All I Want For Christmas is You, Lord!

It's December 24th! Christmas is one day away! After looking outside, I still do not feel like tomorrow is Christmas.  I guess I will just take the calendar's word for it...

It makes me think...I've been posting blogs about spreading Christ's love through the holidays, but have I personally been thinking about what Christmas is about??  I feel like I've gotten so caught up in the moment to where I have completely neglected honoring Christ and His birth.

I probably wouldn't have thought about it until I was struggling on what to write about this morning.  I was waiting for God to try and give me something great to write about Christmas, but I felt like He was just trying to tell me that I need to personally take time to praise God for where I am today.

Without Jesus, I wouldn't be where I am today.  I wouldn't be alive.  I wouldn't have a point to live.  How lucky are we that God loved us so much to where He was willing to come down as man and live the life of a human?!

Man, I just think we are so blessed.  Take time to thank God for giving us life.  Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment