Friday, December 23, 2011

Dashing Through the Snow...Hey Wait a Minute! Snow?!

Umm...snow?  Where are you?

Looks like my dreams of having a White Christmas this year are not coming true.  I guess there is still hope!

Yesterday I spoke about showing grace and God's love to others through the holidays.  Today I have a new topic...joy.

Joy.  A three letter word that can warm anyone's heart.  Being joyful is not just about singing "If You're Happy and You Know It."  Being joyful is an inner and outer expression of what God's love really is.

God sent down a son to this world so He could spread the news of how great God is.  God really is great, and we should show it through joy.

It may be difficult to spread Christmas cheer around from stresses at work, being annoyed of family coming over, or lack of snow.  Go to God to gain peace and show joy through your thoughts and actions.

Christmas is truly two days away! I better get to wrapping...now if only I could find the holiday music...

No comments:

Post a Comment