Thursday, December 22, 2011

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Hey everyone!  Guess what is in three days!!!! Yes, it's Christmas, the celebration of the birth of Christ! How exciting is that?!  I probably should start wrapping my presents...

So anyway...I'm actually very happy that I am back home for Christmas to celebrate the holidays with my loved ones.

At this time of the year, you often find the devil trying to put struggles in people's lives.  Some people feel like everyone else has it going so well for them over Christmas.

Well....I'm encouraging you to make a difference this Christmas.  Reach out to others.  Smile, and spread Christmas cheer.  Show God's love to everyone.  This is supposed to be a good time of the year.  This is a time when we honor God who came down as man, and gave His life away just so we can have a chance to have eternal salvation.

Show grace to others.  Jesus did not have to suffer and die for everyone...I mean...since when do we all of a sudden deserve to go to Heaven?  We don't, but God showed His love to us.  No, I'm not telling you to die for someone...I'm saying to show God's love to everyone...even when you feel they don't deserve it.

It's time to make a difference this Christmas.


May the Lord make your love increase and overflow for each other and for everyone else, just as ours does for you. - 1 Thessalonians 3:12


No comments:

Post a Comment