Tuesday, December 20, 2011

It's a New Day. I Will Follow Your Way!

This is it.  A chapter of my life is closing and I am now moving on to the next.

It's kind of exciting.  I cannot wait to start my next semester of college on a fresh new note.

My past is my past.  I've made mistakes.  I've gotten hurt.  I've learned.  It's now time to take what I've learned and grow from it.

Blogging has really helped me to listen to what God is saying in my life.  Sometimes it is so easy to write and talk about things that God is pushing on my heart, but it can be so hard to follow through and actually take action.

To get my heart in the right place and keep myself occupied on other things, I need to find something to do that I enjoy to glorify God.  Please pray that I find an opportunity over break!  I know I need to get up and take the initiative to do something instead of assuming that God is going to easily feed something to me.

So here I am.  A few days before Christmas, and my heart is in a new place.

My heart may sing your praises and not be silent.  LORD my God, I will praise you forever.
-Psalm 30:12

No comments:

Post a Comment