Sunday, December 25, 2011

He Has Arrived!

He has arrived! A Savior has been born! Rejoice! Celebrate! Do a little happy dance!

Above all...give thanks!

With it being Christmas, I am really trying to take the time to give thanks to God.  I am so blessed to be celebrating the holidays with such an amazing family.  The family, fellowship, and food makes me realize that I am truly lucky to have this.  There are some people right now who do not have what I have....who are alone...and would do anything for their family to call them or stop by.

My stomach kind of goes in knots when I thought my Christmas was going to be ruined just because of petty relational drama in my life.  Out of anything, was I seriously going to let that "destroy" my life?!  I guess it's just one of those daily reminders that God gives me...it also reminds me that I'm human.

Well, I am not going to make this too long.  Spend your day with the ones you love!  Have a splendid day.  Give thanks....and Merry Christmas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment