Saturday, December 17, 2011

I'm Human

So yesterday was an interesting day.  I just started getting so emotional...makes sense…I’m a woman.

I just felt so lonely.  This has been a rough year with relationships for me.  The relationship between my parents is just now getting better after being so bitter for months.  The relationship with my ex-boyfriend/best friend is non-existent.  The relationships between people who I thought were my friends have ended in me getting hurt.

Yes, I know I have God and there are people out there that care for me... Sometimes it is so easy to tell someone else that rather than having to tell it to yourself. 

So yes, it was a rough day yesterday.  I just had to pray to God for reassurance that I have Him. 

What He reminded me was that if I am faithful to Him, I will be rewarded.  He has a plan for me.  I may experience days of feeling like I have no one, but I do know that if I trust God and live my life to glorify Him, He will provide. 

Now I didn’t write this for people to feel sorry for me.  I wrote this so people know that I understand.  Some people think that everyone loves me and is friends with me, but in reality, I don’t feel that way.  I often just feel used and sometimes feel like I really don’t have any good friends I could say anything to. 

You see…I’m normal.  I’m not perfect.  I don’t want people to think that I am perfect.  Loneliness is a problem I face daily.  It is often a struggle for me to trust God in times when I just feel so alone. 
For everyone out there facing the same problem as me, I want you to know that you are not alone.  God is by your side. 

Sometimes I feel like I just need a hug so bad and have no one to give me one.  I just remind myself that God is holding me.  He loves us more than we can fathom. 

I am going to wrap this up with a song that has always spoken to me when I just need reassurance that I have Him.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment