Monday, December 26, 2011

Today is the Day!

Wow.  Christmas is already over.  It truly was another amazing Christmas.  Spending time with my family really made things so much special.

I feel like God has been putting it on my heart to start this new year on a fresh new note.  I do not want the devil trying to bring me down through petty drama while I am at home.  This is going to be my chance to resist the devil and grow closer to Christ in faith that He will be there for me.

It may be a good new year's goal, but this is something I can start today.  Giving it to God can be a daily thing...and it should not have to be a goal...but rather a lifestyle commitment.

I'm just being honest...making God your lifestyle is no cake walk.  There will be days where it is so easy to give praise and live for God, and there will be others where you feel like the world is caving in on you and trusting God is so hard.

It is the times when you are struggling the worst that you are able to give more faith to God.  Since when is it ever easy to have a constant relationship with the Lord?  I am only a freshman in college and I cannot believe where God has taken me already.  With that being said...I am so thrilled for where God is going to take me on my journey and how much more room for growth I still have with Him.  I will face trials in my life...fully aware of that...I know I can handle it.

You could say I'm growing guys.  I am ready to start fresh this new year...but even more ready start today on a fresh new note with God.

Have a great day everyone :)

Let us then approach God's throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need. - Hebrews 4:16

No comments:

Post a Comment